View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 04:59 PM   #266
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Absolute Smartest People on InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
I am not on board with standardized testing. Or at least I don't like the amount of emphasis placed on it.
Me neither. People were treating me like I was some kind of genius and then when I went to college I drop out

Then my friend who honestly is a dumbass finish college.

In my opinion all that is bullcrap. It has to with hard work. You want something work hard enough to get. Set a goal and just do it. Now I went back to college and I am getting good grades, why? Because I set a goal and I am working extra hard to get it.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote