View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 12:33 AM   #269
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Absolute Smartest People on InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Reminds me of in the econ field when a paper is so mathy that hardly anyone can understand it so most just assume that its good.

Forreal.

The biggest culprit of this though is Russell Brand.

He uses the most flowery fukking language to communicate pretty simplistic thoughts and this wows the hell out of the audience everytime without fail.

For example he'll talk about aflling in love and add "it is the most amazing and incredibly regular thing" to ever happen. HERP DERP zomg he's using contradicting adjectives i'm about to have a mental-verbal orgasm at this man's incredible complexxxiitttitttyyyyyy! Yeah. Right.

The dude's bright no doubt, witty, insightful, but he's no Beetlegeuse. I get the vibe that a lot of the old actors like James Woods can easily son him but choose to convey themselves in straightforward vernacular.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote