View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 08:01 AM   #8
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: My GF is getting too fat

Man. You fcked up.

As the man you set the tone in the relationship.

I remind my girl probably once a week to stay fit. I don't let her eat junk food, and if we're out to eat she can have good food obviously, but I won't let her order soup, an appetizer, entree and dessert. I tell her how I don't tolerate that and won't have a fat girlfriend. It's in her head now.

i refuse to be one of those dudes in public with his girl, and she eats more than me, or just course after course of already super fat restaurant food. Females are tiny dude, all they need is a salad with some chicken in there. Anything else is over eating.

Girls want to look good for their men but if you ain't laying the law down or making her feel sexy, this is what happens.
Kaspah is online now   Reply With Quote