View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 10:16 AM   #6
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Bladers.... you are having what people in Alcoholics Anonymous call an "emotional hangover"...

Seems likely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
I know it's hard, but you gotta put her on the ignore list...
That seems impossible, we have so much in common, and im already doing stuff for her that i promised to do.

Quote:
You f*cked up by letting her know how much you like her... Now she feels like there's no challenge.

You right on this. I pretty much went at it the wrong way. but how do i recover, how do i bounce back?

Quote:
Don't ever say anything like that again...
I wont.

Quote:
put on your game face, and tell her to have a nice life... She'll probably f*ck you the very next day.

Not likely. First of all shes older and shes not the type to be easily swad. there must be another way other than a full on cut on contact.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote