View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 09:46 AM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7

Why do you need to talk for an hour a day every day? Are you talking on the phone? Why are you doing this? Are you a woman? My wife is in Japan right now. MY WIFE. We actually have things to talk about, our kids, etc. We don't talk an hour a day. BECAUSE WE HAVE SHIT TO DO. You think somethings wrong because some girl who is ****ING ANOTHER GUY won't talk to you an hour a day?

Bladers, stop being a ***.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote