View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 10:02 AM   #21
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: how u get a girl to fall for u?

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa hoops
Anyone disagree that confidence is the key?

I ran into a girl from high school. I never hit on her because I didn't have the confidence.

I told her how I used to like her back then, and she told me she liked me too. Now we're just good friends. It was my lack of confidence that **** blocked me.
Probably yes. I had the same problem too. Heck last year I was living in texas for a while and I just acted confidently and I ws surprised by all the girls I dated and f\/cked. And it took me 25 years to realized that.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote