View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 10:32 AM   #15
Bladers
Banned

Bladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBladers has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: What to do if u used 2 talk to a girl 24/7

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
It's not different, i'm just more experienced than you. Do you not want the girl sucking off other guys? DON'T ACT LIKE AN EMOTIONALLY NEEDY BITCH. If you are available that much, there is no pursuit, you are clearly not in demand if you have that much time, and you are not as interesting.

Don't talk to the girl that much. Don't be available 24/7. Make her work around that and you'll have more success.

I got my wife because after she left when she visited me i didn't call for a few days, and she asked me why and i said "i was busy". Made her pursue. When i was younger i pursued. When i was older i didn't. When i was younger i got nothing, when i was older i probably fathered a small city of puerto rican / chinese kids. (Robbing purses but investing that money well afterwards).

STOP BEING SUCH A ***** AND YOU'LL HAVE MORE SUCCESS.

Good stellar advice apart from the capped insults. Do u have a emo vendetta towards me that I don't know of? Cause in every post towards me in any thread, if there's ever been anyone madder I ain't seen it. Like wtf I didn't **** ur fam or Sumthing.

I digress.
Good advice nonetheless, appreciate it.

Last edited by Bladers : 03-16-2013 at 10:38 AM.
Bladers is offline   Reply With Quote