View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 11:38 AM   #22
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Blow it up thread....

Well when Carmelo Anthony gets Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh to pass to, and he still doesn't shoot a good %, then maybe I'll complain about his "poor shooting." But as long as bums like Ason Kidd are still on the team, I'm going to use common sense and use my eyes to see what's happening on the court. When you make a move, the defense collapse, you pass it out to the open man and that open man gives it right back to you virtually every time....it's hard to shoot a quality percentage. When your team gives you the ball with 5 or less seconds on the clock because nobody else can create their own shot, it's hard to shoot a high percentage.

I have no problems complaining about Melo's poor shooting. That being said, if you aren't acknowledging OBVIOUS factors, then you're just being a hypocrite.

Jason Kidd, Pablo Prigioni, Kurt Thomas, Marcus Camby, Tyson Chandler, Steve Novak, James White, Kenyon Martin. That's 8 guys who can't create their own shot.

That leaves Copeland, Stoudermire, Wallace, Smith, Shumpert.

Wallace and Stoudemire are out and probably missed more games than they've played.
Copeland very rarely plays.
Shumpert is limited offensively.

So that leaves JR Smith, who comes off the bench and is the epitome of inconsistent. I personally think Melo and JR play very well together.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote