View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 01:13 PM   #6
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Would anything have been different....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
During the season really or after the season he was a distraction? During the season he took a lot of pressure off this teams ineptitude and helped lead the team back to playoff contention.

With all shortcomings I do think this team would have been better with him starting. He was a playmaker and creator and ballzy! Felton does not look as good as Lin.

Before people start with the money stuff read my original post before commenting.
The team could have had both guys, but you gotta believe there was more to why Lin is not a Knick.

Chemistry is everything and i doubt these guys would be comfortable with Lin being the main playmaker, as the all have had words to express they are content without him.

and it's mainly his contract, normally players dont make comments about it, but they all did.

and Lin absolutely was a distraction even to the point of thinking when melo came back could they COEXIST and melo would mess things up.

He's in a better place for him, i'd welcome an upgrade over Felton, but Lin isn't that player.

But to me and i maintain, the playoffs will determine this teams worth as a whole.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote