View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 01:18 PM   #27
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: My GF is getting too fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
if you dont already have a gym membership, get 2 of them. tell her she needs to work out.

This morning we went for a walk; I asked her if she wanted to walk the dogs, which we don't usually do because they get their exercise in the yard. About 15 minutes into the walk, she was already complaining about the weather and wanted to go home because "we haven't ate breakfast yet." I got mad and told her we were already out at the park and we should stay a bit longer, and then she got mad at me and said I should just walk the dog myself and then went to the swings and sat down, so I said f*ck it, let's go home and eat some breakfast.

When we got home, I wanted to cook something light and simple, so I suggested only eggs (no yolk) with toast and a bowl of cereal with berries. 2 hours after breakfast, she said she was hungry and wanted lunch.

Man this is going to be an uphill battle.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote