Thread: Sideboob
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 01:26 PM   #228
BuffaloBill
Pure

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sideboob

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20Four
What is she saying? I know the first part is "Hi Im Olivia Wilde" what is the next part? Does she say "I wanna meet you" or "I wanna f u c k you? when she touches her other tits? I know she doesn't say "I have great tits" even if the caption says.....

"Hi I'm Olivia Wilde, welcome to the GQ comedy issue." Some of it gets cut off though.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote