View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 08:57 PM   #312
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Offseason Thread (Free Agency, Releases, Trades, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
The Jets agreed to deals with guard Willie Colon, running back Mike Goodson and nose tackle Antonio Garay.

If the Jets were going to start all over again they should have fired Rex

Or extend him (although i don't think he earned it, it would make more sense). Basically they are starting over with a lame duck coach. It's going to be awkward and more ridiculous than usual on the Jets.

They basically announce they are not rebuilding, then rebuild. I also don't get the rush to get rid of Revis, what team gets rid of their best players (who is arguably the best at his position) who want to stay? He's not old.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote