View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 11:31 PM   #12
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: are you taking any nutritional supplements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
Just whey isolate, fish oil and a multi. I've tried BCAAs during my workouts and noticed no difference in recovery, so I quit buying those.

I've also tried most every popular pre workout on the market. 1,3DMAA products are my favorite but I had to quit taking them because I was concerned about false positives on a drug test (I've read many conflicting things about this and I would rather be safe than sorry). I've switched over to 400mg caffeine preworkout and have noticed no drop offs in strength or endurance, so the boost from 1,3DMAA is 100% mental. It's still nice to get you in the mood though and if I didn't have to drug test I would probably still be taking it.

Geranium is no more a drug than ephedrine, or even creatine. The onus is on the user to know if it's a banned substance for whatever they are being tested for.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote