View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 12:08 AM   #152
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
That's messed up. No one deserves to get raped. She certainly didn't do herself any favors though by getting wasted.

The problem I have with this statement is that almost everybody gets wasted at some point in their life. I'd hate to go partying, get drunk and pass out, just to find out later that some guy raped me and then have my horrible experience somewhat invalidated by somebody saying "Well, you didn't do yourself any favors by getting drunk." Everybody deserves to party some and not have to fear getting raped.
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote