View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:17 AM   #154
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
The problem I have with this statement is that almost everybody gets wasted at some point in their life. I'd hate to go partying, get drunk and pass out, just to find out later that some guy raped me and then have my horrible experience somewhat invalidated by somebody saying "Well, you didn't do yourself any favors by getting drunk." Everybody deserves to party some and not have to fear getting raped.

I'm not invalidating what happened to her by any means. I'm not vindicating the dudes who took advantage of her. I understand that as a guy I, for the most part, don't have to walk around with the fear of being raped/taken advantage of sexually against my will. And whatever those guys did they're wrong for on all accounts.

I'm just saying when you do certain things, you should go into them knowing the potential consequences whether it's (underage) drinking to the point of inebriation or smoking until your lungs off. Unfortunately it took a situation like this for her to (hopefully) learn this unfortunate truth instead of it already being instilled in her by her parents.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote