View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 12:37 AM   #156
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
I'm not invalidating what happened to her by any means. I'm not vindicating the dudes who took advantage of her. I understand that as a guy I, for the most part, don't have to walk around with the fear of being raped/taken advantage of sexually against my will. And whatever those guys did they're wrong for on all accounts.

I'm just saying when you do certain things, you should go into them knowing the potential consequences whether it's (underage) drinking to the point of inebriation or smoking until your lungs off. Unfortunately it took a situation like this for her to (hopefully) learn this unfortunate truth instead of it already being instilled in her by her parents.

And you've always done everything your parents told you? Even though you tried to soften the statement, you're blaming the victim here.
KevinNYC is online now   Reply With Quote