View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:00 AM   #158
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
I'm not invalidating what happened to her by any means. I'm not vindicating the dudes who took advantage of her. I understand that as a guy I, for the most part, don't have to walk around with the fear of being raped/taken advantage of sexually against my will. And whatever those guys did they're wrong for on all accounts.

I'm just saying when you do certain things, you should go into them knowing the potential consequences whether it's (underage) drinking to the point of inebriation or smoking until your lungs off. Unfortunately it took a situation like this for her to (hopefully) learn this unfortunate truth instead of it already being instilled in her by her parents.

I agree that girls need to be smarter about the situations that they put themselves in, but bolded also applies to the boys in the situation. They should be smarter than to do this type of stupid sh!t that will affect screw their future. I'm pretty sure their parents didn't tell them it was cool **** around with a passed out chick.
longtime lurker is online now   Reply With Quote