View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:46 PM   #33
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Going to be a dad, need ISH tips

Why does a kid need to be raised a vegetarian? It's not necessary and it makes it harder to give them all the nutrition you need at that age. Douchey Parenting 101.

Yes, the .001% who is so good at it that they'd raise their kid even better is not who i'm talking about, but i think for most parents it would just make it harder to give the kid as much nutrients as you could otherwise.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote