View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:48 PM   #24
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: There was Slugger O'Toole who was drunk as a rule

Went to see a friend play some Irish music this weekend. Did a pretty good Irish Rover and an impromptu Fairy Tale of New York which just fair cuz the didn't rehearse it. I yelled it out for their encore.

But to answer the question above of the Irish musician whose next album is with The Roots

The answer is Declan Patrick McManus.
Quote:
Questlove says he's more than pleased with the nearly finished album, the title of which McManus wants to keep under wraps for now. "In the whole history of the Roots, I have never bragged on an album first, but I actually love this record," Questlove said.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote