View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 02:07 PM   #36
shortsoptional
Great young streetballer

shortsoptional has a terrific reputationshortsoptional has a terrific reputationshortsoptional has a terrific reputationshortsoptional has a terrific reputationshortsoptional has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Going to be a dad, need ISH tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
this is ignorant. Its not that hard to have a balanced vegetarian diet. I am not a vegetarian, but it is silly how they are called out for an unbalanced diet when more kids who eat meat have nutritional deficiencies/malnutrition due to idiot/ignorant parents. Its a classic scapegoat/strawman.

I find it hilarious that both you and dukey use numbers (improbable ones at that) when you are talking hyperbole out of your ass.

Exactly... the wife and I are both fairly educated in nutrition and she even has her BS in Health Studies so we both know exactly how to get a balanced nutrition for her and our eventual kid. I was more or less thinking it would be incredibly hard to keep the kid vegetarian with certain social situations like going to family homes, sleepovers, school and other things as the child gets older. We both agree that letting the kid choose his/her own nutrition path as they get older will surely be up to them. Only that she will start them out that way.

Last edited by shortsoptional : 03-18-2013 at 02:09 PM.
shortsoptional is offline   Reply With Quote