View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 03:54 PM   #9
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: "Story Of My Life ft. Jay-A" [I'm even sing a few bars in this one!]

trust and believe when i tell you that you aren't doing yourself any favors by calling yourself Jay-A.

I don't wanna shit on your effort and work but it sounds very underground--bush league-type stuff....if you're going to rap do it all the way live man pay for a little studio time and stop making these guerrilla ass songs that aren't mastered and timed right.

I don't hate it but you guys' sound needs work if you plan on rapping for real....if it's just a hobby then it's all good then man do you.

(I kinda dig rappers that disregard form for the sake of what they want to say so I like that aspect of your style)
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote