View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 05:05 PM   #10
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: "Story Of My Life ft. Jay-A" [I'm even sing a few bars in this one!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
trust and believe when i tell you that you aren't doing yourself any favors by calling yourself Jay-A.

I don't wanna shit on your effort and work but it sounds very underground--bush league-type stuff....if you're going to rap do it all the way live man pay for a little studio time and stop making these guerrilla ass songs that aren't mastered and timed right.

I don't hate it but you guys' sound needs work if you plan on rapping for real....if it's just a hobby then it's all good then man do you.

(I kinda dig rappers that disregard form for the sake of what they want to say so I like that aspect of your style)
The lack of timing you speak of is due to me not recording for a whole year. This is my 4th recording in a week. I'm not nearly as sharp as my talents lend me to be.

I'm back on the scene and the game is better for it.

As far as me calling myself Jay-A there will be a track in the future that addresses th other guy with a name so close to mine.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote