View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 05:07 PM   #26
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: There was Slugger O'Toole who was drunk as a rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
my friend said last time he saw Shane McGowan play, he had pint glass filled with Jameson's and finished three of them.
guess it was a non-drinking night for him.
better luck next time, kevin's mate!

i used to love elvis... can't believe i haven't kept up with his recent works in so, so long. of course it can get tiresome, though, as he tends to do one album per year... often filled with wild course changes.

this was my favorite song from my favorite album of his:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg0jziNJAKg

get happy, motherf-ckers!! =)
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote