View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 06:11 PM   #25
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: are you taking any nutritional supplements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
i gave up on whey protein since i hate the taste i couldnt take it anymore it almost made me throw up... now i just eat more eggs.. still dont think i get enough protein but oh well..

Yeah you really gotta find the kind for you. There's so many flavors though when you get into some of the brands. The Wal Mart/Target brands have the basic chocolate vs. vanilla, but if you try like Optimum Nutrition you have insane amounts of choices

Optimum Nutrition (Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein)
Mocha Cappuccino
French Vanilla Creme
Caramel Toffee Fudge
Chocolate Mint
Extreme Milk Chocolate
Double Chocolate
Root Beer Float
Orange Creme
Cookies and Cream
Vanilla Ice Cream
Strawberry Bananacreme
Rocky Road
Delicious Strawberry
Chocolate Malt
Tropical Punch
Cake Batter
White Chocolate
Chocolate Coconut

I stopped buying my protein from GNC (started ordering off Bodybuilding) but the great thing I always liked about GNC is that they actually let you return opened products. If you buy a protein and dont like the flavor, you can come in and trade it for another flavor as long as there's only a few scoops missing
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote