View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 06:48 PM   #87
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My GF is getting too fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
Some might consider me as being full of myself, yes. But I am human and I admit that I can get away with things most people can't. I am who I am so it is what it is. What can I do? You would be the same if you were me.

Actually she was the one who threw herself at me. When I found out she was 22 I was shocked. But instead of looking at her like a 22 yr old who has low self esteem. I saw a beautiful girl with immense potential, who I can guide into the women of my dreams.. that just happens to be 22 now. I'm sorry if you think I'm some loser who has to resort to picking up chicks 10 years younger than me. But in all honesty bro.. 22 girls > 32 women.. 85% of the time for me.. Hey I like em young and my friends are all envious that I can still do it. Some things aren't meant to be seen.. rather felt.

If your friends are envious you can pick up a chick who is finally entering the real world why your dumbass has been living in it (with ur loser friends) for years? Then you all are one sad group of boys. You loser the title of men.

Get a real woman who doesnt have to text message mommy "How much do I have in my savings account?" you f*cking tool.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote