View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 12:53 PM   #1219
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I do think had Lilliard fell which NO probably wanted he would have been taken 10th. I dont really follow college basketball until closer to the draft then I watch videos etc... But I do think NO thought he would fall.

Do the Knicks have any draft picks this year? No 1st how about a 2nd?
I think we have a 1st round pick this year.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote