View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 12:05 PM   #45
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Going to be a dad, need ISH tips

My son is 5 months old now, and my wife is vegetarian (not vegan, quite a difference)...she eats fish, most sea food, and eggs

at first I was pretty worried about her not getting proper nutrients while pregnant but it didn't take long for that worry to go away.

my son is in the 100th percentile in height ...got Dirk Jr over here...also above average weight (obviously at that height) and he is not an overweight baby.

he is also well advanced in terms of focusing and eye movement...eye contact etc

there is basically no chance of autism in my son because he has shown so much focus which is something I was very scared of at first...because autism numbers are through the roof right now and no one knows why (I suspect prescription drugs)
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote