View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 12:13 PM   #16
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: New Hatch-Back Corvette Concept is Pretty Sick!

If Corvette starts offering a f*cking 4-seater I'm selling mine and forever washing my hands of the brand. I don't think that would ever happen, but who knows. Changing something that's been as constant as the taillights is a kick in the junk. I was disappointed when they did away with the hideaway headlights on the C6's, but they pulled it off, so who knows, maybe it will grow on me. Would love to have a C6 Z06 one day, that 7.0L is just nasty.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote