View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 11:36 PM   #47
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Nothing Is Working For Me This Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Maybe, I couldn't say because I don't know enough about computers myself to say how easy or difficult it is to work around whatever virus my computer had.

For future reference, download this http://puppylinux.org/main/Download%...%20Release.htm, burn it on a cd, and boot it in your cd drive.

The OS will load itself and you can jump in your entire crappy windows OS and dig for the files you want, put it on a USB, burn it on a DVD disc, or external hdd and transfer it to your new computer, heck, you can even get rid of your virus too since it bypasses all the restrictions windows placed on their closed OS.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote