View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 04:45 AM   #9
Aussie Dunker
Local High School Star

Aussie Dunker has decent reputationAussie Dunker has decent reputation
Default Re: Who should Pistons draft in 2013 NBA Draft?

Mate I hear what your saying and I respect your opinion - and everyone else as well... But I have seen enough out of a 20 year old PG in Knight, on an extremely bad team (we are, lets face it) we have to give him at-least another year surely? I mean, it is not like Pistons have great vetran leaders at the moment, and it would be extremely hard trying to be the floor general of this developing team. He has a great outside shot and excellent athleticism, he is FAR from a completed product and FAR from reaching his potential, as this is only his second year... Most players take the big step forward in their 3rd year and I would love to see Knight given the chance to do the same with us at the point... Sure some people don't think he can be a floor general, but I think with good coaching and when he develops and learns the game he will be perfectly suited to today's proto-type PG. Imagine if Boston gave up on Rondo after his 2nd year with averages of 10/5 as a starter... Knight at 14/4 is far from being a scrub, and in my humble opinion deserves more time and a bit of faith. I gave Stuckey, and so did a lot of other people, about 5 years worth of faith before finally deciding he wasn't a starter of the future for us... As our team gets better, the game will come a lot easier for him. i think the Pistons and Knight are on the same time frame in terms of growth over the next few years...

But then again, I could be completely wrong ;)
Aussie Dunker is offline   Reply With Quote