View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 07:48 AM   #970
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Will the Knicks add anyone now that we know Kurt probably can't play through the bone spurs?
Probably not lol Grunwald, as usual, is just going to sito n his hands and do nothing. I don't know how many guys have to go down before you say "hmmmm, maybe I need to do something." I mean we've taken a nose dive for the last few months and the only move he's made is signing a guy that we could have signed in January lol Oh, and getting rid of a solid defender for a 2nd round pick NEXT year...in which he'll probably take a foreign player who will never step foot in Madison Square Garden.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote