View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 07:54 AM   #1220
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
The Hornets were not drafting Lillard over Anthony Davis.

And Kings have Tyreke, so it makes no sense for them either.

Everyone that drafted before Portland got a very good player.

Cleveland has Kyrie, Wiz have Wall, Charlotte has Kemba.

No one in front needed a pg, which benefitted the Blazers immensely.

I kinda wish that was the case for us back when Minny did the unthinkable, but we'd probably would have had Flynn....bleh.

I never said the Hornets were. I get the Anthony Davis pick. I'm not saying they made a mistake. And Tyreke Evans has been on the trade block for 2 years now (He actually was almost a Knick at the trade deadline). Furthermore, Tyreke Evans doesn't play PG anymore....so what does he have to do with anything?

All I'm saying is, he was a steal because he's clearly the best player in the draft and he was the 6th pick.

Quote:
Do the Knicks have any draft picks this year? No 1st how about a 2nd?

We definitely have a first. I think we have 2 second round picks. Ours and one from the David Lee trade.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote