View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 02:09 PM   #1222
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I never said the Hornets were. I get the Anthony Davis pick. I'm not saying they made a mistake. And Tyreke Evans has been on the trade block for 2 years now (He actually was almost a Knick at the trade deadline). Furthermore, Tyreke Evans doesn't play PG anymore....so what does he have to do with anything?

All I'm saying is, he was a steal because he's clearly the best player in the draft and he was the 6th pick.
He's not a steal because everyone already have what they wanted, and the picks they made better suit what they are doing.

For the Blazers Lillard is a steal, just for them.

I do keep forgetting that Thomas runs the point for them, i get confused with their back court because it seems Tyreke still get the most assists.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote