View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 03:59 PM   #1223
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
He's not a steal because everyone already have what they wanted, and the picks they made better suit what they are doing.

For the Blazers Lillard is a steal, just for them.

I do keep forgetting that Thomas runs the point for them, i get confused with their back court because it seems Tyreke still get the most assists.
That's what I'm saying. It was a steal for Portland. I'm not saying the other teams blew it. They took players that best fit their team. Except for Sacramento lol. I like Isaiah Thomas, but NO WAY would I have taken Thomas Robinson over Lillard. I think it's dope they recognized early that Robinson may be a bust and cut their losses, instead of trading away players and trying to force him to become good like PHX is doing with Kendall Marshall lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote