View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 03:14 PM   #16
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 20 Biggest box office bombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
What was wrong with John Carter? I thought it was a decent movie, although the pacing was terrible.
No one cared for it enough to go see it. It's evident when you look at the movies that were running around that time of March 9th, 2012. I think the biggest movie out at that time was The Lorax, which was decently successful, other than that, no one else was going to see anything.

I watched it. 5.5/10.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote