View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 05:01 PM   #7
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Global Warning ya'll

I don't like global nor no global people, nor the dynamics involved. Supposedly adults, acting like little bitches. I don't like that... I was raised under honesty, courage and seeking the truth as the values, but we see world just being desperate hipsters chasing the cool and acceptance. By whom? The same silly geese like you, stupid.

kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote