View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 09:28 PM   #11
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What if you became a millionaire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I'd live as cheaply as I do now, so I'd still a millionaire many years from now.

This. For all intents and purposes my life would be perfect unless I abruptly developed dick cancer or something.

And to answer the OP, I wouldn't do either. Not wasting my money on whores. And not going to settle down to have a broad take half of my shit.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote