View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 11:22 PM   #14
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who should Pistons draft in 2013 NBA Draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Dunker
Is he the kind of guy that will happily be feeding our bigs, 8+ assists kind of guy, or will he be more of a combo... That is my only concern. Other than that I love his intensity and intangibles and leadership

Everybody keeps calling him a combo because of his size, but all that he's played in college is PG. He's been a good passer so far, but he is a bit turnover prone. He needs some experience but his size for the position he plays will make him a tough matchup in the NBA. He kinda reminds me of Chauncey when he was young, except Chauncey had a better outside shot.
dd24 is online now   Reply With Quote