View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 01:32 AM   #2
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post your Fantastic 4

Oh and Gonzaga fans, trust me you would much rather play OSU than New Mexico. My bracket is interesting though because I have Belmont outgunning Arizona and New Mexico which takes cares of them for OSU. OSU will get by Iona, blow out Notre Dame and Belmont, and then narrowly edge out Gonzaga.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote