View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 10:51 AM   #6
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

La Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputation
Default Re: How good will Paul George be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by #number6ix#
The sky's the limit if he keeps up the work ethic improves or add something new to his game every year. I mean he's a 6'8 sg who can defend and shoot and handle the rock and get to the basket if he adds a effective post game it's a wrap for the league... Ima huge fan of this guy

Exactly.

17, 8 & 4

Looks like a young quarterhorse before the muscles show, can run the court with the NBA, plays strong defense.

Already an All-Star (although that's yet another achievement that David Stern has made worthless he's a total schlep kleyntshik schlong schlemiel )

George's weaknesses are
* turn-overs at times you wish he wouldn't.. which makes me wonder if he gets nervous
* lack of power in the paint... he needs to take lessons from Hansbrough in controlled violence.
* more core strength - this will come naturally as he grows up but he needs to work hard on ab & thigh. For that he should be talking to Sir Charles Barkley
* and this may actually be a strength I can't tell for sure but P George has a child-like style that is literally joyous like a Louis Armstrong solo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO3k-S_pqK4 ... danger is, that kind of emotional player can also plunge into despair - see Alexey Shved lately (and I REALLY hope Alexey comes to terms with that, he's got potential like.... well, llike a Paul George)

Already one of the best players in the league upside is only fantastic!!
La Frescobaldi is offline   Reply With Quote