View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 10:51 AM   #6
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

La Frescobaldi has an incredible reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has an incredible reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has an incredible reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has an incredible reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has an incredible reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has an incredible reputation hereLa Frescobaldi has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: How good will Paul George be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by #number6ix#
The sky's the limit if he keeps up the work ethic improves or add something new to his game every year. I mean he's a 6'8 sg who can defend and shoot and handle the rock and get to the basket if he adds a effective post game it's a wrap for the league... Ima huge fan of this guy

Exactly.

17, 8 & 4

Looks like a young quarterhorse before the muscles show, can run the court with the NBA, plays strong defense.

Already an All-Star (although that's yet another achievement that David Stern has made worthless he's a total schlep kleyntshik schlong schlemiel )

George's weaknesses are
* turn-overs at times you wish he wouldn't.. which makes me wonder if he gets nervous
* lack of power in the paint... he needs to take lessons from Hansbrough in controlled violence.
* more core strength - this will come naturally as he grows up but he needs to work hard on ab & thigh. For that he should be talking to Sir Charles Barkley
* and this may actually be a strength I can't tell for sure but P George has a child-like style that is literally joyous like a Louis Armstrong solo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO3k-S_pqK4 ... danger is, that kind of emotional player can also plunge into despair - see Alexey Shved lately (and I REALLY hope Alexey comes to terms with that, he's got potential like.... well, llike a Paul George)

Already one of the best players in the league upside is only fantastic!!
La Frescobaldi is offline   Reply With Quote