View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 11:54 AM   #15
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How good will Paul George be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro
His J is pretty wet as it is...Can be better but his J is almost money....I agree with the other 2 points....He really irks me not finishing strong in the paint because he has shown the ability to. Its just the way he gathers his steps, he takes long strides on the way to the basket, eurosteps, etc, and I think it affects his explosion...when he can get it, take 1 dribble and go up, then he can dunk on people like he did on Larry Sanders the other day...
He's trying to protect his body like Kobe after 2002.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote