View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 02:06 PM   #105
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation
Default Re: Are You Disgusted By Fat People?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
You want to pat yourself on the back for making a shitty post in a shitty thread? Bravo.

I responded to the content of your post. I saw ignorance and lazy generalizations and commented on it. You seemed to talk like you were acting all high and mighty about yourself there, so I thought I'd try to bring you back to reality a bit. I was calling a spade a spade. If you act delusional and childish then don't be surprised if someone calls you delusional and childish. That's as judgmental as it gets? Are you kidding me? If someone is acting like an ass and you call them an ass, then you're as judgmental as it gets?

As I stated, many people find TV relaxing while they find going to the gym stressful. Also, there's plenty of things that can get in the way of going to the gym that aren't a problem for watching TV (maybe they have kids they have to watch, maybe they share a car with their spouse, maybe the gym is out of the way and a hassle to get to, etc...). There are other reasons and there's some who just flat out don't care.

Well, maybe they have different priorities than you do.

Do you understand that not all people are the same?

A lack of tolerance is a fairly big weakness.

So, you just put them down behind their backs? Make fun of them with friends/gym buddies? What I got from your post was that you look at overweight people with disdain and you think you're better than them. Ever heard of empathy?
If they are such terrible shape thats its destroying their health nothing else should matter. Being healthy should be everyones number one priority you can comprise for it if your already in good shape but if your so fat thats its killing you drop everything and worry about getting in shape.
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote