View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 11:44 PM   #11
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sugar Shane Larkin

It was a great shot and maybe Miami wins anyway, but the call with about 35 seconds left was really one of the worst I've ever seen. It was so obviously off of Miami, both in real-time and on replay. I don't care that the play wasn't able to be reviewed, it should have never been a question.

Illinois played a really good game and they deserved that opportunity to tie the game or take the lead. It has to be tough having to pack your bags after a horrendous call like that.

Officials are graded on each game in the tournament and the ones with the best marks get to continue on. I hope that crew never officiates another game.

And, I'm no fan of Illinois.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote