View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 10:46 PM   #12
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sugar Shane Larkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneyROY7

We were already up 2 at that point after Shane hit the 3, w/ all the momentum in our favor...let's not make it out like it some crazy game-altering missed call.
Are you kidding me? Illinois went from having side out with a chance to tie or take the lead to having to cross their fingers and hope Miami missed free throws. I'm pretty sure you would feel a bit different if the shoe were on the other foot.

And, again, it didn't matter to me at all who won that game. I just hate to see officials play such a huge (and horrendous) role in the game.

Btw, having to face Illinois in the second round as a No. 2 seed was a very tough draw. They are capable of beating anyone in the country on a given night. Miami deserves credit for holding on in a very close game (all the way through) and making their free throws at the end. I'm not trying to take away from what they did.

But that was a horrible call and, yes, it altered the game.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 03-24-2013 at 10:48 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote