View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 11:23 PM   #11
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: FGCU plays how college basketball should be played

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurobum
(Knows nothing about NCAA). So it's down to the Elite Eight now? What teams to watch beyond FGCU? Any high profile players possible NBA prospects?

EDIT: LOL, I only caught the upper half of the bracket. So Sweet 16. What prospects are there?
They're down to the Sweet 16. I'm a University of Michigan fan so they're my team to watch. Their NBA connection is the fact they have Al Horford's brother (Jon), and also Tim Hardaway's son and Glenn Robinson's son (Tim Hardaway Jr. and Glenn Robinson III, respectively). Hardaway and Robinson could be drafted at some point. They also have a player of the year candidate in point guard Trey Burke. At one point they also had Jordan Dumars (Joe's son) on the roster too a few years ago, but he never ended up playing.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote