View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 02:04 AM   #5
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The FGCU Bandwagon Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Grand Canyon just named Dan Majerle head coach! They're also a for profit school with D1 athletics, which just seems shady as hell.

Its right down the street from me, about 5 minutes driving (10 with traffic) so I'll catch some games if any Pac-12 sides or any major schools go, so that is a plus.

I just don't understand how a team that was in the middle of the pack in D-II thinks they can move up to D-I so easily. They attempted to get into the Big West since we need a new member with Pacific leaving, and the Big West said a resounding no by the remaining nine members, but the WAC got desperate. I mean, WAC should be inferior to the Big West next year. GCU & Cal Bakersfield
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote