View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 02:43 AM   #23
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Who is the worst match-up for the Heat in the Finals?

I'd generally be confident with the Clippers, but with how disinterested they have been playing recently, I can't see them lasting more than six games unless they get the fire back.

As of now, Memphis and San Antonio are the top picks because they both have the big men to destroy the weak front line of Miami but both also play really well as a team and have the defenders to throw at the Heat's wings or the best coach in the association.

Denver is a decent distant third as they have the bodies to throw at LeBron & Wade (Wilson, Iggy, Gallo) and have some size as well that can cause issues (Faried, McGee, Kofous) and a damn good vet (Andre, who I despise ). But I just can't trust them to upset Miami.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote