View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 07:22 AM   #22
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How the **** is Brooklyn losing to Phoenix Q4 game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
niko still trolling hard.

How so? Clearly you didn't watch the game. The game sucked. Is it a symptom of the little brother thing that you don't want the other fans watching your team, because i watch both football and both baseball teams too.

I think i'm allowed to comment on the team ten minutes from my house.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote