View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 08:58 AM   #26
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How the **** is Brooklyn losing to Phoenix Q4 game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
They have no talent aside from Dragic. Thats why they are last in the west. I enjoyed watching Lindsey Hunter last night. He was so into the game. Jumping up and down an smacking the scorers table because he thought his team had a chance to beat the Nets. Good thing the Nets won.
I think we agree, i'm beginning to see why Marshon doesn't play as much at times. As talented as he is he tends to disrupt the flow of the game. His basktball IQ can be lacking.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote