View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 12:36 PM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Garnett with inflammation in ankle. Could miss up to two weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
Great, just great. Now the undermanned Celtics just became even more depleted. Anyways, they will still beat the Knicks.

I think secretly you love the Knicks because your backwards jinx always works. If you don't say the Knicks will lose i'm going to get mad.

BTW note i made a Nets thread and they won. I need to stop making Net threads.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote